Instead of manually adding all your players to this site, you can use a Greasemonkey script I've written to download a listing of all your players from the EA madden site and then add them using the form below.
This makes it so you don't have to do something sketchy like send me your cookies or login to get access to your player list.
- Install Greasemonkey for Firefox or Tampermonkey for Chrome(NOTE: Google recently got heavy handed in their script security and basically broke the script in Chrome. You might be able to manually add the script as your own script instead of loading it from my site, but for the time being using Firefox is an easier choice)
- Get the Player Downloader script and enable it.
- If you want to download Mut15 cards, go to the MUT15 site and download the modified script for MUT15.
- Go to the EA Madden site
- If you see this , click it to ensure you're logged in. NOTE: The EA site can take awhile to load your info, wait until your team logo and name show up where the connect now button was.
- Look for this amazingly artistic "Download Players" button
- Click Download Players and wait, this is downloading quite a few JSON files and can take a couple minutes
- NOTE: If you don't have a madden account linked with your Origin account(or whatever you logged into the madden site with), this won't work. To confirm your accounts are linked, click Items>My Items... If your cards don't load up or you don't even see this option, your accounts aren't properly linked and I can't help you with that.
- Once the downloading finishes, a list of player id's will be shown; Copy and paste those into the form below
- Note: For some reason my awesome download button disables some of the other buttons on the madden site(ex, Collections group drop down button) so disble the Greasemonkey script when you want to fully use the EA Madden site.
- That's it. You can redownload your players any time you want to update your player list or you can click the check mark near any name to add/remove a player
Copy and Paste the output from the Greasemonkey script that you ran on the EA Madden site.