2/04/2106 - Fixed the issue that was making the road sign team names blank.
1/24/2016 - Road Signs now have a team associated with them. Thanks to Martin W for determining which was which.
What can you do w/ this site?
- Cards>Players Tab
- Click 'Sales' to get average sales for each console for the past 21 days
- Click any point to get a list of all the sales that day
- Mark players as owned by clicking the check marks or click Load Players tab to auto load large numbers of players
- Sort the list by clicking column headers, hold shift while clicking a new column to do a secondary sort on your already sorted values.
- Filter the list by typing in the filter box
- Type "pos:X" without quotes to filter by position and not get generic results for similar words. Ex: to search for all SS just type pos:SS
- Hover over a player name to see their attributes
- Click Pin Card to pin the card on the screen
- Hover over another card to compare the stats of the pinned cards. Green is best stat, red is less than best, and white is a tie for the best between multiple cards.
- Hover over the set number to see what sets this card is contained in
- Note: By default the pages load prices that are an average of all consoles. Select your console at the top right of the page and then reload the page to get more accurate values.
- Cards>Other Tab
- Same as Players Tab, but contains Coaches, Collectibles, Playbooks, Stadiums, and Uniforms
- Cards>Load Cards Tab
- Download a list of your players and collectibles from the EA Madden site and store them locally for this site to use.
- Collection Manager Tab
- See how close you are to completing each collection
- Load your all your players using the 'Load Players' tab and then the collection manager will automatically tell you your percent of completion.
- Sort, mark as owned, and look up auction info just like the cards Tab
- Newest Entries Tab
- This is currently broken after a recent change to how cards are downloaded
- Check the newest Cards, Collectibles, and Collections (update nightly ~3am PST)
If you find any bugs or have any improvements you'd like to see My time is quite limited, so don't expect new features anytime soon, but I'll try to at least keep the site up and running.